Here are my results after 90 days of skin care because 30 days wasn’t enough for any noticeable improvements.
link to the details of my first ever serious skin care routine here.
- My skin is less dry, there is a decrease in the red patches which were noticeable before.
- My skin texture is so smooth now. I don’t even need to put foundation anymore.
- My crows feet are still there but less deep/noticeable.
- My dark spots are gone (because of my new favorite combo! I updated my skin care products with a few highly recommended products – mentioned below).
Feedback and Thoughts:
How I wish I started sooner! My proudest improvement would be my skin tone.
Having a skin care routine doesn’t seem so scary after all. Plus, the products go a long way! You only need a little bit of every product every time.
I love Kiehl’s products! Favorites: Ultra Facial Wash, Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, Ultra Facial Moisturizer, and the Ultra Light Daily UV Defense! I recommend these to all my friends now, especially the SPF!
I incorporated a few other products as well because they were highly recommended. verdict? INSTANT FAVORITES!
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution – for improved skin radiance and skin clarity
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – for skin brightening and reduce appearance of enlarged pores
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane – for fine lines and reduce signs of aging
Yup, I am also a fan of The Ordinary products now.
I actually switched out a few of the products, as mentioned on my first post about starting a skin care routine, namely:
- The Ordinary Glycolic Toner replaced my Kiehl’s Ultra Toner.
- The Ordinary Retinol replaced my Some By Mi Galactomytes Pure Vit C Serum
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer replaced the Eucerin Face Cream
I had to switch it up because I felt like the glycolic toner would address my skin tone problems better (and it did). Then it turns out, I am allergic to Vit C Serum. The Eucerin Cream I gave to my kids since their moisturizer ran out. The other products didn’t go to waste too, since I now take care of my husband’s skin! haha